Occupational Safety, Health & Environment (OSHE) Policy
Syarikat Osmania Logistics Sdn Bhd recognises its duty as a responsible employer in ensuring compliance to the provisions of Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) 1994. We endeavour to provide a safe and conducive working environment for all our employees, and also undertakes to protect our customers, visitors from potential danger caused by any of our business activities.
The Company shall:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards;
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for all the employees, customers and visitors;
- Provide adequate training to enhance the safety awareness of all employees and the safety measures for our business activities;
- Provide support, guidance and assistance to employees in the implementation of OSHE;
- Accurately report and record all workplace incidents and injuries and take action to prevent any recurrence;
- Provide adequate resources to help employees in fulfilling their responsibilities; and
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of the health and safety systems in the Company to ensure continuous improvement in the health and safety standards.
All employees of Osmania shall:
- Take reasonable care to ensure good health and practise safe work methods;
- Adhere to the emergency response, safety and health procedures at all times;
- Identify and support safety measures to eliminate or minimise unsafe practices;
- Actively promote a safe work place and promptly report any unsafe practices or conditions to the Management;
- Assume personal responsibility for their own safety and for those of other work colleagues by always operating in a safe and appropriate manner.